The Center for Green Buildings and Cities offers research opportunities during the summer for enrolled students. Click here for more info.
Find below a Harvard University wide list of the relevant scholarships, fellowships, and funds arranged under general topics.
The Harvard Campus Sustainability Innovation Fund supports projects that use Harvard’s campus or the neighboring community as a test bed for envisioning and piloting innovative solutions to sustainability challenges, including, but not limited to, climate and health.
- Deadline approximately: February 25
- Up to three projects with a budget up to $10,000
- Up to one project with a budget up to $25,000
The Office for Sustainability founded the Student Sustainability Grant Program in 2010 to provide students with seed funding to support new ideas and innovative projects that address global sustainability challenges with on-campus applications.
- Deadline approximately: October 15
- Funding up to $5,000
Community Service Fellowships
The Presidential Public Service Fellowship program reflects Harvard President Larry Bacow’s commitment to support students as they serve the common good. It provides funding to students interested in pursuing public service work during the summer.
- Deadline approximately: February 3
- Award amounts do not exceed $8,000 for graduate and professional School students.
Complete GSD Fellowships: Here
More scholarships Harvard wide: Here