A major product of the New Towns Initiative at Harvard University is a book on the past and future of new towns. As part of the work to create that book the initiative held an international workshop in September,2016. While much for the program involved working sessions for the authors there was also a public panel described below.
- James von Klemperer, President and Design Principal, Kohn Pedersen Fox
- Steve Kellenberg, Senior Vice President of Community Planning, Irvine Company
- Paul Buckhurst, Principal, BFJ Planning
- Alex Garvin, Professor Adjunct, Yale
- Pascaline Gaborit, Former Director, European New Towns and Pilot Cities
- Rick Peiser, Professor, Harvard University, moderator
- Ann Forsyth, Professor, Harvard University, moderator