ZOFNASS PROGRAM WORKSHOP
April 4th and 5th, 2016
Harvard Graduate School of Design (Day 1) and Harvard Business School (Day 2)
Infrastructure Resilience II: Advancing Planning and Design Tools
This Zofnass Workshop will continue our exploration of the intersection of Envision®, resilience, and infrastructure finance.
Day 1 at GSD (Gund Hall Room 112):
– Session 1: The Use of Envision® in Infrastructure Projects (Part I)
– Session 2: The Use of Envision® in Infrastructure Projects (Part II)
Day 2 at HBS (Cumnock Hall Room 102):
– Session 3: Application and Next Steps of the Zofnass Economic Process Tool
– HBS Case Study Session: Financing Resilience: Property & Casualty Insurance by J. Macomber
– Lunch Session: Tools Advancing Resilience
– Session 4: Climate Impact Adaptation Assessments and Planning
RSVP required, please contact Judith Rodriguez, [email protected].
Download the poster of the workshop in PDF format here.
Public transportation is recommended. However, if you wish to obtain a parking permit you may do so by going to the following website: https://www2.uos.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/permit/purchase.pl
(Instructions: Click visitor. Click to register. Create an account. For department list the Graduate School of Design. For the code list 1001)