Deadline extended: November 1, 2021
The ZPH and ISI invites conference attendees and students to submit a board, poster or media to the ISI/ZPH Conference Poster and Networking Session. The call for posters and boards looks for projects, ideas, and research on all types of sustainability and equitable infrastructure. The submissions should explore the topic of the conference in taking a 360-view of what it means to design, build, and implement infrastructure systems that deliver merit, climate resilience, and provide equitable services to communities.
The submission form includes a questionnaire based on the Envision rating system, to give a sense on the sustainability performance of the project. The networking session is an opportunity to share your work on sustainable infrastructure and engage with conference attendees. The submissions will be reviewed for acceptance into the poster session on their quality and sustainability potential by ZPH and ISI, in addition poster awards will be selected by a panel of experts from the Sustainable Infrastructure Advisory Board. Accepted poster submissions will be invited to share their work during the Networking and Poster session on November 18, 2021, 1:35 – 2:45 pm (Eastern).
• Poster/board (see templates vertical or horizontal) OR short edited video format (5 minutes maximum in 720p resolution or higher). Your poster may be printed in size 11 inches by 17 inches, and/or be included in a booklet.
• Templates found at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TzFE4Cst07OglMgAGT-unu_s4ULCwJWK?usp=sharing
• Submit and upload an entry by completing this Google form: https://forms.gle/CwvHyjyrVbRkHKUQ9
The form needs to be fully completed to be counted as a submission. After submission, a copy of the responses will be emailed to the main contact with an URL that allows to share with other team members to also be able to edit the responses. The responses can be edited up until the deadline on 10/18/2021.
• A downloadable pdf version for pre-viewing this form is available at this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PeAmGJo0sJ0b-ArgfKLpQzje1pK7AgtA/view?usp=sharing
Poster or video should include the following items:
1. Poster/board Title
2. Name/s and affiliation/s
3. Brief abstract (300 words maximum) about the project
4. Images or renders of project
5. Use templates with conference logos.
Accepted submissions will be notified by e-mail of acceptance and are expected to attend the conference.
At least one team member should attend the Networking and Poster session and is expected to interact with other attendees about the accepted poster.
An individual can fill out this form only once as the main contact.
An individual may participate in multiple submissions (of different projects) when listed as collaborator.
For questions or help submitting the form please contact:
Judith Rodriguez, [email protected]